ALL GUESTS MUST SHOOT THEIR WEAPON OF CHOICE IN FRONT OF RANCH PERSONNEL AT THE RANCH RANGE BEFORE GOING AFIELD.
- ALL HUNTS REQUIRE A 50% DEPOSIT OF ANTICIPATED TOTAL HUNT COST, NON-REFUNDABLE.
- CATEGORY & CLASSIFICATION OF ANIMAL BASED UPON THE MANAGEMENT & GUIDES DISCRETION ONLY
- WOUND/LOSS POLICY PREVAILS, GUIDES DETERMINATION
- ALL OCCUPANCY RATES BASED UPON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
- CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS SUBJECT TO 3% SURCHARGE
Gratuities are generally appreciated and not included in the above pricing. Normal gratuities range from 10-20% of the total hunt.
Please do not forget your guide, skinners and all others that help make your hunt and stay a success.
Texas hunting licenses and permits. Responsibility lies with hunter.
This is the general price list. Some animals may be offered at a lower price, some exceptional animals might be offered at a
higher price. Any animal wounded will be charged at the full trophy fee quoted in this guide.
The rules listed below are very important for your safety, maintaining the quality of wildlife here on the Ranch, and avoiding misunderstandings.
EVERYONE MUST READ THE FOLLOWING RULES AND ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING RULES PRIOR TO PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACTIVITY AT THE RANCH..
- All hunters will be required to have and provide proof of a valid Texas state hunting license. Hunters shall carry said license with them at
all times while on the Ranch. All hunters must comply with all Federal, State & County hunting laws, rules and regulations.
Safety is our primary concern, please make it yours and abide by the following:
- All firearms must be unloaded before entering and before leaving all hunting blinds.
- All guests must have their bolts open on firearms when riding in all vehicles.
- Guests are responsible for making sure of their targets and what is beyond their intended target prior to discharging any firearm.
- No guest, guide or associate is allowed to consume any alcohol the same day of any hunt, unless and until the guest, guide or associate have completed hunting for said day.
- Please be considerate of other guests. Excessive drinking and or drunkenness is not be permitted. Excessive profanity and/or vulgarity is not permitted.
- Only the partners, Owners and employees of the Ranch are permitted to operate the gate locks and know the combinations. Gates will always remain locked.
- No guest is permitted to be on the Ranch without an Owner, partner or employee, unless approved by Owners. If a guest remains alone in a blind while a guide attends to
other matters, the guest shall stay within sight of their assigned blind. Guests are not allowed to walk around the Ranch unless accompanied and supervised by their guide.
- A photo of every animal harvested must be taken and all animals harvested must be logged. All wounded animals will be considered dead. No exceptions.
- "What is on the Ranch stays on the Ranch" — Do not borrow or remove anything from the Ranch without approval by Owners.
- The Ranch's management reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your hunt and stay at the Ranch without refund and immediately escort you off the Ranch for any violation of any rule.